Passionate Utah Criminal Defense Lawyer Protects Clients’ Rights
Accomplished attorney advocates for Salt Lake City residents charged with crimes
If you have been charged with a criminal offense, having the support of an experienced attorney can bring you peace of mind. At the office of L. Long, Lawyer, Inc. in Salt Lake City, I have decades of experience defending clients throughout Utah against criminal charges. I have built a reputation as an accomplished legal counsel who provides creative solutions and passionate advocacy. As your criminal defense attorney, I will develop a strong defense aimed at reducing or eliminating the charges against you so you can get your life back on track.
Experienced attorney provides comprehensive criminal defense
I offer strong criminal defense representation to clients throughout Utah who are facing the following charges:
- Violent crimes — When defending charges of assault and battery and domestic violence, I identify any possible mitigating factors in order to build a strong argument against your charges.
- Property crimes — Although they do not involve violence, property crimes such as theft, identity theft and white collar crimes can carry serious consequences and require skilled representation.
- Sex crimes — Charges for sex crimes face aggressive prosecution. I work to protect your rights by looking for unsupported claims or other weaknesses in the case against you.
- Drug crimes — If you have been charged with a drug crime such as possession, distribution, trafficking and manufacturing, I will examine every detail of your case and advocate to have the charges dropped or reduced.
- DUI/DWI — I will defend you against your DUI/DWI charge by challenging the reason for the stop, how the field sobriety test was conducted or the accuracy of the blood alcohol test.
- Traffic violations — I help clients avoid the unexpected expenses and legal complications that often result from traffic violations.
When facing criminal charges, I will help you by developing a sound defense strategy.
Contact a skilled Utah criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
To learn how L. Long, Lawyer, Inc. can help with your criminal case please call 801-322-4666 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Salt Lake City office.